Community Assistance Program
AVAILABLE FOR BANYULE RESIDENCE ONLY.
On Tuesdays between the hours of 9.30am -1.30pm you have the option to call or email and ask us any computer or NBN related questions. We will provide you with clear and easy to understand solutions and that you can go away feeling confident in what you are doing.
This is a complimentary 20 minute free chat to discuss working from home set up or for you to ask us any other questions about technology and we will help interpret that into basic and easy to understand terminology. Calls are limited to 20 minutes. Please call ahead or email email@example.com and we can call you!
Whether its hardware or software or you are not sure which mobile phone plan to choose we are here to help make it easy for you to understand.
Here are the areas where we can help:
- COVID19 – WORKING FOR HOME
- Help you choose an Internet Plan so you can stay productive
- Computer Backups – How to keep your business and personal photos and other files safe and secure!
- Ask us questions on the best way to learn Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & other software programs
- Buying a new printer. Laser or Inkjet – Which one is right for you
- Accessing the internet when you are away from home
- Communicating Online using video conferencing (including productivity software)
Let us make it easy for you. Pick up the phone and give Heidelberg IT the opportunity to assist you!